Veritas Glanvills Pensions Limited (“VG Pensions”), was licensed by the National Pension Commission (PenCom) as a Pension Fund Administrator on the 21st of June, 2007 to manage Retirement Savings Accounts (RSA) of individuals/organizations across both the public and private sector in Nigeria. This is according to the Nigeria Pension Reform Act (PRA 2014).
Veritas Glanvills Pensions is owned by long-standing financial corporates in insurance, Veritas Kapital Assurance Plc. formerly known as UnityKapital Assurance Plc., one of Nigeria’s leading insurance companies incorporated in 1973 as a private liability Company and Glanvills Enthoven & Co. Limited, an insurance broking company with over 30 years experience in pension fund management and administration. Veritas Glanvills Pensions has an authorized and paid up share capital of N1.5Billion and operates from six (6) regional offices in Abuja, Asaba, Ibadan, Kano, Lagos, and Port Harcourt and several branch/zonal offices spread across the country.
Veritas Glanvills Pensions represents:
- A strong financial base
- Sound pedigree in investment and asset management
- Over 30 years experience of Shareholders and Management in pension funds administration.
- An enviable track record and credibility of our Shareholders and Management.
To be the most trusted PFA of choice.
To deliver outstanding investment returns and efficient benefit administration by employing world class management expertise and technology.
OUR CORE VALUES
- TRUST – Confidence of our clients in all our activities.
- INTEGRITY – Wholeness of our purpose and actions.
- PRUDENCE – Wise and far-sighted investment practices.
- PARTNERSHIP – Firm affiliation to our clients