We are pleased to inform you that the Transfer Window has opened effective November 16, 2020. Section 13 of the Pension Reform Act (PRA) 2014 allows the holder of a Retirement Savings Account (RSA) to transfer his or her account from one Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) to another, not more than once in a year through the RSA Transfer System (RTS) which is a robust electronic platform that has been developed by the National Pension Commission.
Kindly note that the RSA Transfer is subject to a prior data recapture with your current Pension Fund Administrator (PFA).
Why should you join VG Pensions?
- Investment returns that grow your pension funds
- Investment strategy that secures your future
- Relationship management that connects with you
- People and culture that thrive on innovation
- Access to your pension on the go
- Efficiency and Superior quality service
To transfer, you can click the button below